The following is the minimum criteria for enrollment at our learning center.
1. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35.
2. Applicants must have written documentation from a health care professional or medical doctor regarding their diagnosis.
3. Applicants must not have a background of violence or aggression as determined by previous institutions, and must not have any prior felony charges.
The L.I.F.E. Project provides innovative day programming for young adults with autism, neurological, and developmental disorders. Admission is considered on a case by case basis by our intake committee.
In order for the intake committee to understand and best serve the needs of your loved one, the following items must be included along with the application.
- Completion of the enrollment application form that is available on our website.
- Most recent photo
- Submission of the most recent Full Individual Evaluation (FIE), Individual Education Plan (IEP) and/or Individual Transition Plan (ITP)
- Agency Evaluations (DARS, ATCIC)
- Other pertinent information (medical, psychological, vocational)
Once completed, the application form with supporting documents can be mailed to The L.I.F.E. Project at 1806 W .Stassney Ln. #105 Austin Texas, 78745 or dropped off in person at the same address. PLEASE NOTE …..The application cannot be processed until as many of the above mentioned items are received with the application form.
A member of the intake committee will call you when the application is received to confirm receipt of the application form and supporting documents. An intake appointment will be scheduled to discuss in detail the needs of each individual making application to attend.
We are contracted with various providers of the Home and Community Medicaid Waiver Program. It pays for participants to attend The L.I.F.E. Project.
Private pay is accepted at the drop-in rate of $30-75* per day or more depending on the participant's level of need.
*We are working on establishing a sliding scale and scholarship program for those who do not have funding and cannot afford to pay the drop in rate.
Please fill out the application form and return it to us via email at email@example.com or bring it by our location at 1806 W. Stassney Ln. Suite 105, Austin TX 78745.